Zerotoone Technologies Pvt Ltd.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR HIRING THE VEHICLE
- Between Zerotoone Technologies Pvt Ltd, a company incorporated in India and having its registered office at NO.33/5 CHURCH ROAD , NARAYANA REDDY
LAYOUT KONAPPANA AGRAHARA BANGALORE Bangalore KA 560100 IN (hereinafter referred to as "Zerotoone Technology Pvt Ltd" which expression shall,
unless repugnant to the context or meaning thereof deemed to include their executors, administrators, legal representatives and assigns) of the First Part and the Hirer ( You) (whosoever take on hire the select models of bike(s) from the list of wide varieties of bikes and scooters owned and operated by the Zerotoone Technology Pvt Ltd).
Zerotoone Technology Pvt Ltd and Hirer are collectively referred to as "Parties" and individually as "Party".
- These terms and conditions govern all the regulations, rights, terms and conditions between the Parties. The term Hirer means 'You' and, unless repugnant to the context or meaning thereof deemed to include Riders of the vehicle as authorized by you, your executors, administrators, legal representatives and assigns.
- If Hirer is not the Rider of the Vehicle, it is Hirer's obligation to ensure that the Rider of the bike shall follow the terms strictly. Any failure from the Rider to follow the terms of this agreement shall make the hirer liable.
- If Zerotoone Technology Pvt Ltd notices at any time of the relationship that the Hirer/Rider, has committed or convicted or has pending charges or allegation of commission of offences, be it traffic norms or any other offences, then Zerotoone Technology Pvt Ltd can terminate this agreement and decline to offer any of our services and take back possession of the vehicle at any point of time.
- By accepting the terms and conditions you will be legally bound to follow all the below mentioned terms and conditions during your relationship with Zerotoone Technology Pvt Ltd. Without your acceptance of the terms and conditions, Zerotoone Technology Pvt Ltd shall not be able to give on Hire any bike. If you disagree to any of the terms of this agreement, please refrain from hiring the bike.
- PREAMBLE WHEREAS Zerotoone Technology Pvt Ltd is in the business of providing motor vehicles and two-wheelers on hire. WHEREAS the Hirer is eager to
avail the services and take on hire a motorbike and he has filled the form containing his address and contact details, and uploaded / or agreed to provide the identity proof, and other required details.
- The Hirer has selected the make of the Vehicle (hereinafter referred to as the "Vehicle") by selecting the appropriate column in the Booking form.
Hirer has chosen the expected time of Hire, Date of Hire, and filled/ selected carefully in Booking form.
Hirer understood the tariffs and rates applicable. The Vehicle covers insurance for the risks listed in the Insurance policy taken by the company.
- In case of exchange of the vehicles upon mutual consent of the Parties, new charges of the exchanged vehicles are applicable from the date of replacement.
Hirer shall rent at least 4 scooters for the next 6 months at any given point of time.
- Payment for every month should be processed in advance at least before 5 working days of the end of monthly subscription.
- In case of delayed payment, interest of 0.5% will be charged per day.
ASSURANCE BY THE HIRER
It is agreed that all risks associated during the custody of the vehicle is with Hirer. It is more specifically agreed further that in cases where vehicle is used in a manner
which is not permitted under law or is in violation of any law, Hirer should assume absolute liability and Indemnify the owner from all statutory and other liabilities cast
TERMS AND CONDITIONS-The Hirer shall abide by the following
1.The Vehicle shall be used fully complying with the Motor Vehicle laws, rules notifications, and other general laws.
2. The driver of the vehicle will have a valid driving license and a copy of the driving license of the rider will be provided to ZEROTOONE TECHNOLOGIES
3.Any damage done to the Electric vehicle battery (or extra battery taken by hirer) the hirer have to give full amount of a new battery to ZEROTOONE
TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED.
4. Rider shall follow all safety precautions including wearing of helmet that is mandated under the Motor Vehicle Act. Hirer is aware of the all the rules mentioned in the Motor Vehicle Act and refrain from:
●Ride with more than one person as pillion is prohibited.
●Use / ride the vehicle under the influence of alcohol/drugs.
●Ride while using electronic gadgets like radio/ music, video, camera, phone by the rider or the pillion.
●Using vehicles to carry unlawful/ hazardous or prohibited material.
●Using any fuel/Charger (in case of batteries operated vehicle) other than how it is prescribed for the select model.
5.The Rider shall follow speed limitation, traffic rules or directions of the police or other enforcement agencies. If there is any violation of a traffic rule or any other law
such as, over speeding, jumping a signal, riding with two pillions, riding without a helmet, parking illegally etc., the member has to pay all the fines/penalties. If any case is registered by the police authorities against ZEROTOONE TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED, being the owner or permit holder of the vehicle, the Hirer has to compensate ZEROTOONE TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED all costs, fines and legal fees incurred.
6. If the rider over speeds beyond the limit set as per the traffic rules or any other laws, ZEROTOONE TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED shall not protect the hirer from any loss or damage to the vehicle or charger (in case of electric vehicles), himself and the third party through the insurance that it has and the hirer shall personally be liable for all the loss or damages caused.
7.The Vehicle should not carry any luggage more than what is stipulated under any provisions of law.
8. The Vehicle and or charger (in case of electric vehicles) shall be returned at the time date mentioned in the Booking form without any damage.
9. If there is any damage to vehicle and charger (including damage due to negligence of the hirer), ZEROTOONE TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED can charge
the amount equal to cost of the bike/cost of repairing the bike that is not covered by the Insurance Company and additionally loss of revenue if any to ZEROTOONE TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED.
10.In the event of an accident, ZEROTOONE TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED shall claim Insurance only if the estimated damage is more than Rs.5000 for
vehicles equal. The Hirer shall be liable to pay the full value of damages, if it’s below the said limits. In case of the damage being more than the said limits, the hirer has to pay a deposit of Rs.5000.
11.ZEROTOONE TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED shall claim Insurance and the differential amount between the amount settled and the Invoice amount shall be
adjusted from the above deposit.
12.The hirer shall also be liable for loss of rental during the period the vehicle was down. The hirer shall also provide a written statement explaining the incident of the
accident along with clear details of the location, time, third party/property damage, police complaints resulting from such accident.
13. The hirer on return of the ride shall also provide a crossed cheque in the name of ZEROTOONE TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED which shall be used to settle the amount that is not approved by the Insurance Company and Loss of Rental.
14.The hirer shall not issue stop payment request to his banker on such Cheque issued. The Cheque will be returned if the hirer chooses to settle in any other mode of payment.
15. The Vehicle can be used only in the area selected in the Booking form if the Hirer/ Rider is using the vehicle beyond the areas then the same shall be intimated in advance by writing.
16. All accidents, damages to vehicle and charger (in case of electric vehicles), summons or notices issued by police or by court in relation to acts while the vehicle was under the custody of the Hirer shall be intimated within one Hour of such incident to ZEROTOONE TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED.
17.The Hirer shall also report in writing, the entire events in minutest detail regarding the accident. Any police cases shall be reported to ZEROTOONE
TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED immediately.
18.Any misstatement or concealment is an offence. ZEROTOONE TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED shall not protect the hirer with the its insurance if the hirer
doesn't follow the above instructions.
19. If any authority has penalized or fined, the driver or the vehicle owner in relation to Rider's usage of the Vehicle or while in his/her custody, the Hirer shall pay the compensation of such penalty awarded by such authority along with legal costs to ZEROTOONE TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED.
20.The Hirer has verified the condition of the bike before hiring and is satisfied with the condition of the Vehicle.
21.The Hirer shall not hold ZEROTOONE TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED or any other person associated, responsible for any loss of life or property due to the condition of the Vehicle. Also, in cases of flat Tires (Puncture), ZEROTOONE TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED shall not be responsible for refund of any kind incurred to fix the same.
22.Hirer/ Rider cannot use the vehicle for any type or speed contests or competitions or racing and adventurous activities. You shall not use the Vehicle for Any or all type of stunts causing danger to yourself or to the pillion or fellow travelers/public.
23. Use of the Vehicle in any manner that causing excessive wear and tear to the vehicle parts is prohibited. ZEROTOONE TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED shall penalize the hirer if it is found that the hirer has caused excessive wear and tear to the vehicle.
24. Attaching any external fixtures or fittings to the Vehicle is not allowed. You are not allowed to do any repairs, replacement of any item of the Vehicle.
25. Hirer will compensate the company for all damages caused to the Vehicle. In case of accidents to the Vehicle the cost of towing the vehicle from the place of accident
to the service station and all other Amounts that are not approved by the insurance company, which includes damage to the property of third party and third party have to be paid by the Hirer.
26.Vehicle battery and charging adapter are NOT waterproof. Vehicles should not be charged in an area prone to rain water or any other water sources. If the battery or charging adapter is damaged due to water related reasons, Hirer shall be liable to pay the amount required to repair them or will be liable to pay the fine equivalent to the market value to purchase a new battery/charging adapter.
27.If the accident or damage to the vehicle has caused due to violation of any rules or riding requirements mentioned herein, then the Hirer has to give the entire cost of repair of the vehicle, damages caused to third parties and compensation required to be aid to the victim.
28. Penalty for delay in returning the bike: All bikes are due back at the time and day agreed as per the booking form. If the hirer returns the bike beyond the time specified in the booking form he shall be charged three day's rental as penalty or Rs100/hr (per hour). If you suspect that you will be late, please extend your reservation by contacting ZEROTOONE TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED to avoid the penalty. We will not be able to extend if there's another confirmed reservation for the period.
29. Cancellation policy: If you cancel the booking the refund would be made as per the following schedule-For any cancellation or refund, it takes 7-15 business days for the refunded amount to reflect in your bank account.
a)Less than one week before the scheduled date of Hire-- No refund.
b)One week to two weeks before the scheduled date of Hire -- 50% refund.
c) More than two weeks before the scheduled date of Hire -- 95% refund.
If we cancel the booking due to break down, non-availability of the bike or any other reason, we will provide 100% refund of the rentals received.
1) If a confirmed Item/bike is unavailable post confirmation of the order, We will inform you of such unavailability, however there would be times when such an information would not be possible due to fact its beyond our control, In which case:
a)If You have made the payment: You will be entitled to cancel the order and refund of amount paid for the Services.
b)If You opted for Cash on Delivery: You will be entitled to cancel the order.
c)If Hirer want to return vehicle before end date no refund will be credited.
2)We reserve Our sole right to cancel Your booking if:
(1) You don’t turn up on time to pick up the vehicle.
(2) The delivery address provided by You is not within the Places of Service.
(3) Failure to deliver Your order due to lack of necessary information.
(4) Unavailability of the Items /bikes ordered/ booked.
(5) Failure due to reasons beyond Our reasonable control, due force major events including but not limited to acts of God, floods, fire, earthquake, acts of terrorism, war, strikes, legislation or restriction by any government or other authority, etc.
Also, that we operate with machines i.e. motor cycles or batteries driven vehicles which might break down or the previous user might not turn up on time or there can be an accident which has resulted in the bike not being available. In these situations but not limited to the ones mentioned, refund to the extent of money received would be made.
[If we cancel the order in any of the above circumstances, then Clause v to the extent applicable shall apply.]
1)Crossing the State Boarder: The rider cannot take the vehicle to another state or another city. ZEROTOONE TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED will not be
responsible for any damage to life and property in this case. And hirer has to pay fine.
2) Please note that in case of renting motorcycle/ batteries driven vehicles from ZEROTOONE TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED, the minimum age limit of 21
3)The following documents need to be submitted before renting a ride: Valid driver's license to ride a motor-vehicle driven vehicle with or without gear, in India. (For international visitors, a valid driving license from their home country with International Driving Permit is necessary along with a valid Visa. Original to be brought, copy will be retained for record). A copy of your Passport (OR) Original Aadhar Card (OR) A test mail from your corporate e-mail ID.
4)If you're a student, following are the documents to be submitted, in addition to a valid Driver's license: Original College ID, Original Aadhar card .
5)Note: ZEROTOONE TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED reserves the right to hold back the booking if the documents submitted are not satisfactory.
6)Age limit: Hirer shall ensure that rider has to be at least 21 years of age to ride the bikes.
7)Mechanical failure/breakdown/cleanliness/maintenance during the ride: In case of a breakdown, the Rider/ Hirer has to immediately intimate ZERZOTOONE
TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED about the same and the location and kind of defect. ZEROTOONE TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED will send a
mechanic or provide a necessary guidance to repair or rectify the fault so that you can get on with your ride as soon as possible. However, ZEROTOONE
TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED is not assuring a definite timeline for repair, the same is depending on the location of the vehicle and kind of failure of the vehicle, availability of the mechanic, spare parts etc. as mechanical failure is unpredictable and Hirer is hiring the vehicle with complete knowledge that it is susceptible for mechanical failure of breakdown.
8)If not covered by the insurance of the vehicle, ZEROTOONE TECHNOLOGIES PIVATE LIMITED is not responsible for any damage to, loss or theft of, any
personal property belonging to Hirer, or for delay due to mechanical failures, accidents due to mechanical failures, regardless of fault or negligence of the vehicle or ZEROTOONE TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED.
9)The fuel cost (or electricity) for the motorcycle/ batteries driven vehicles shall be borne by the hirer.
10)If you’re a company and taking vehicle in long term rental please provide listed documents in time of taking the vehicle and charger
1. Company Letter head mentioning authorised the person who will take the delivery of the bikes.
2. The authorised person should submit his/her copy of address proof, driving license and the time of collecting the vehicle.
3. Company Should agree to all the terms and conditions made by ZEROTOONE TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED for renting the vehicle from ZEROTOONE
TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED .
4. Service charge is to be paid as extra amount other than the invoice.
Some fines -
1.Fine of Rs 1,000 if key is misplaced or lost.
2.Fine of Rs 500 if the helmet is lost.
3.If any damage or alteration is done to Battery inside the scooters or to the extra batteries taken by the hirer, fine imposed will be equivalent to market cost of a new battery of the similar kind in INR. Battery to be procured from OEM and no external vendors will be entertained.